- Breaking Waves (pg. 84): Tybee might not be the first place that comes to mind when you think of hanging ten, but a lively community of surfers and skimboarders help us find the island’s sweet spots.
- Brace Yourself (pg. 88): A seasoned paddling guides gets us into the cockpit and leads us down the trail to the real Georgia.
- Harness the Wind (pg. 92): Savannah’s waters have long been a sailor’s paradise. A local salt takes us back from whence he came.
- The Bellwether (pg. 96): More than 150 years after Cockspur Island heard its final shot, Fort Pulaski National Monument still finds itself fighting on the front line. We go back in time to get a sense of what our future holds.
- Back to School (pg. 102): With outdoor classrooms, one-on-one tutoring and a program to support brainy girls on the STEM track, heading back to school never seemed so right—unless, of course, you didn’t win the lottery.
Also includes: Savannah Buzz, Style, Home, Taste, Health, Seen, and more!
There's no place like Savannah. That's why there's nothing like Savannah magazine.